Steel Constructions and Services
Epi Steel Constructions and Services
Epi Epi srl was founded in 1997 as a service company operating in consulting for the construction of industrial plants (chemical plants, power plants – gas turbines, hydroelectric, wind, photovoltaic).
Through specialized technicians, the company offers its experience in supervising civil, mechanical and electro-instrumental works; including verification of yard accounting to support the Buyer’s Audit.
Steel constructions workshop is located in the industrial area of Brindisi not far from the port area. The workshop covers an area of 6000 square meters of which 1500 are covered.
Advice to the client starts already in the feasibility and budgeting phase.
The technical office, through a highly qualified staff, supports the client during the design and construction phases by means of CAD / CAM software with extensive use of 3D modeling.
What we do:
- Detailed construction design, worksheets, pipe spooling
- Construction of heavy metal structural work
- Boilerwork: chimneys, air ducts, smoke ducts, harps and casing for boilers
- Pressure equipment and PED pipes
- Piping supports
- Metal structures: service structures such as stairs and walkways,maritime stairways, stair towers, service walkways, circular walkways, piping racks, prefabricated metal constructions
- Heat exchangers, bag filters and electro-filters, economizers, blowdown. Skid construction, complete with electro-instrumental parts and insulation
- Surface treatments: painting and hot-dip galvanizing
- Packaging according to international transport standards (EU and non-EU)
- As Built drawings
Service on site
- Supervision of civil, mechanical and electro-instrumental works
- Verification of the yard’s accounting support for the customer’s Audit
- Feasibility check, processing of metric calculations, estimates
- Assistance for civil, electrical and instrumental assembly
- Quality check
- Start-up assistance
- ISO 3834-2:2006
- ISO 1090
- ISO 9001-2008
- Welding procedure acording EN & ASME
- Internal weld inspector certificed according UNI EN ISO 9712 for methods VT & PT for the industrial sectors P/S
- Autoclave construction: TÜV CErtificate for CE type-examination (MODULE B) according to directive 97/23/CE